- This exciting new program combines workshops, assignments and a culminating project to provide colleagues with education, training, and certification that they are able to articulate and apply the field’s Standards of Good Practice. More»
- The Standards Committee is pleased to announce Guidelines for Volunteer, Internship Experience and Work (VIEW) Programs Abroad. Go to the Guidelines»
- The Forum's CID, a new tool for tracking critical incidents that occur while students are abroad, is now available for use by Forum member institutions. More»
- The Forum on Education Abroad, in partnership with Dickinson College, the American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS), and the AIFS Foundation announce the creation of the AIFS/AIFS Foundation Education Abroad Special Collection. More»
- The Curriculum Cooperative is an online resource center where faculty and administrators from Forum member institutions and organizations share their unique approaches to encouraging student learning abroad. More»
The Forum on Education Abroad welcomes as members all institutions of higher education, organizations, and agencies who are committed to improving education abroad. Members join a community that sets the Standards of Good Practice for the field and they receive the many benefits and services offered by the Forum.
Learn more: See the complete list of membership benefits and details on how to join!
Interested in initiating a project or working group? Is there a topic you think the Forum should address? Let us know: New Project-New Working Group.
- "New and Emerging Paradigms for Education Abroad" will be the theme of the Forum's Tenth Annual Conference in San Diego, CA, April 2-4, 2014.
- Madison Stevens of Franklin College (Switzerland) and Narintohn Luangrath of Boston College More»
Annual Conference Quick Links:
Events and Training
- Upcoming Forum workshops will focus on Standard 8 at Claremont McKenna College and the Clery Act, Title IX and VAWA at Boston College. More»
- The Forum's 5th Standards of Good Practice Institute on "Beyond the Basics of Health, Safety, Security and Risk Management," will be held June 20, 2014 at the University of Denver. More»
- "What Does it Mean to be a "Traditional" Destination? Challenges and Opportunities for Education Abroad in Europe," Barcelona, Spain, October 23-25, 2014.
- Click on the highlighted dates below to see details on upcoming Forum events, trainings and deadlines.
Click here for a full list of events.