- The Standards Committee invites the public to review the draft and submit comments. More»
- The Forum has developed a member survey that attempts to measure current and future program supply. More»
- The Curriculum Cooperative is an online resource center where faculty and administrators from Forum member institutions and organizations share their unique approaches to encouraging student learning abroad. More»
- This exciting new program combines workshops, assignments and a culminating project to provide colleagues with education, training, and certification that they are able to articulate and apply the field’s Standards of Good Practice. More»
- The Forum's CID, a tool for tracking critical incidents that occur while students are abroad, is now available for use by Forum member institutions. More»
The Forum on Education Abroad welcomes as members all institutions of higher education, organizations, and agencies who are committed to improving education abroad. Members join a community that sets the Standards of Good Practice for the field and they receive the many benefits and services offered by the Forum.
Learn more: See the complete list of membership benefits and details on how to join!
Interested in initiating a project or working group? Is there a topic you think the Forum should address? Let us know: New Project-New Working Group.
- The Forum is pleased to announce the theme of its 11th Annual Conference: "It Takes a Campus and More: The Faces of Education Abroad." The conference will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana, March 25-27, 2015.
- The Forum on Education Abroad and The New York Times in Education are pleased to announce their collaboration in the development of an innovative new resource for education abroad. The Education Abroad Digital Resource Center will utilize New York Times news, content, and archives that span 162 years to enhance education abroad learning, before, during and after the education abroad experience. More»
- The Education Abroad Capacity Review has engaged a select group of U.S. higher education institutions to aid in their efforts to strategically expand their study abroad capacity while ensuring quality and standards of their programs. More»
Events and Training
- "What Does it Mean to be a "Traditional" Destination? Challenges and Opportunities for Education Abroad in Europe," will be held in Barcelona, Spain, October 23-25, 2014. More»
- The 2014-2015 workshop schedule is now available. The first workshop will focus on the Clery Act, Title IX and VAWA at Dartmouth College. More»
- Click on the highlighted dates below to see details on upcoming Forum events, trainings and deadlines.
Click here for a full list of events.